$495.00* + HST = $559.35
March 17, 2018
This course is aimed at participants that are currently enrolled to sit in an oral sport medicine exam.
Course Director: Dr. Neil Dilworth
To prepare the learner for the sports medicine exams.
- Conduct practical sport medicine examinations.
- Learn how to take a high yield history and physician examination for a timed examination station.
- Gain emergency skills for field of play injuries.
- Feedback on your performance.
Physicians preparing to write sports medicine exams.
- Small group learning in a simulated examination environment.
- In the morning, learners will review how to take a high yield history and physician examination for a timed examination station. There will be a review of emergency skills for field of play injuries with a practical workshop.
- In the afternoon, learners will participate in a “mock” examination complete with standardized patients, examiners and timed stations. At the end of the day, the faculty will debrief on the station and provide individual feedback for exam preparation.
*Registrations are non-transferable.
Morning: review of emergency procedures and approach for oral examination.
Afternoon: mock exam with a debriefing for learning principles.