$1,095.00* + HST (13%)
June 22 – 23, 2019
Stay tuned for Registration
Committee Members: Julia Alleyne CFPC, Mark Leung, Roman Jovey CFPC
Target Audience: Pain management professionals, occupational physicians, nurses, and health care clinician providers with some MSK background
- To conduct a diagnostic interview in an efficient and effective manner.
- To demonstrate evidence-based clinical examination skills for MSK assessment for upper extremity, lower extremity and spine.
- To apply the diagnostic examination to common soft tissue and chronic MSK disease disorders.
- To integrate practice tools into a diagnostic assessment and treatment plan.
- To apply the principles of a diagnostic examination to clinical decision-making for treatment options.
To be able to conduct a focused high-yield MSK examination to enhance accurate diagnostic clinical decision-making for best practice patient management.
- Integrated Learning: On-line Knowledge Application Case Review- 60 minutes.
- Immersion Learning: Case-based course/ reflective and experiential learning- 14 hours.
- Reflective Learning: Management focused assignment with information sharing session ( 3 hours preparation and 2 hours webinar).
Information coming soon.
Competency Checklist , Reflective Practice Log
*Discounts and Cancellation
- 10% off for Early birds before (December 21, 2018).
- Residents 10% off.
- Allied Health Professionals $995.00 (+HST).
50% of registration fees will be refunded if cancellation is requested 30 days prior to the course.
Request must be received in writing. Registrations are not transferable.