Our faculty have developed a number of course over the years. These Continued Professional Development Musculoskeletal (MSK) management courses for clinicians looking to develop or hone their skills. MSK courses are provided under a number of formats, including face to face (classroom and hands on), online and blended courses. Some of the recent courses include:
- MSK Focus, a two day program in small interactive group.
- MSK Connect, a five day course program delivered and available in two formats: an introductory MSK course; or, a more advanced format, for participants who already have a background in MSK, allowing them to upgrade their skills.
- MSK 5 Weekend Certificate, which provides depth and details for professionals seeking to develop their personal clinical MSK skills.
- MSK Sport Medicine Exam Prep, which prepares physicians to write the sports medicine exams.
- MSK Navigator, targeted to physicians and allied health practitioners conducted during cruises to Spain, Portugal, and the Canary Islands.
- MSK Management of Low Back Pain for Primary Care Providers, targeted to Family Physicians, Emergency Physicians, Occupational Health Physicians, Physiotherapists, and Occupational Therapists, Primary Care Nurses, and Nurse Practitioners.
Several of our courses are held in conjunction with the University of Toronto Department of Family & Community Medicine (DFCM).
Continued Professional Development (CPD) Musculoskeletal (MSK) management courses