$495.00* + HST = $559.35
Course Director: Dr Julia Alleyne
To prepare the learner to write the sports medicine exams.
Physicians preparing to write the sports medicine exams.
- Small group learning in a simulated examination environment.
- In the morning, learners will review how to take a high yield history and physician examination for a timed examination station. There will be a review of emergency skills for field of play injuries with a practical workshop.
- In the afternoon, learners will participate in a “mock” examination complete with standardized patients, examiners and timed stations. At the end of the day, the faculty will debrief on the station and provide individual feedback for exam preparation.
- Conduct practical sport medicine examinations
- Learn how to take a high yield history and physician examination for a timed examination station
- Gain emergency skills for field of play injuries
- Feedback on your performance
*Registrations are not transferable.
Example of Agenda
Registration Sign in
Objective Structured Clinical Examination Process
High Yield History and Examination
Preparing for the Critical Emergency Stations
Stress Buster Tips for Exam Success
Orientation to Mock Exam
Rotation Through Mock Examination Station Practice
Feedback and Wrap up