In this three weekend course, Physicians, Primary care and Specialist care inter-professional practitioners interested in Musculoskeletal Care will develop and pursue clinical practice questions as a precursor to literature searches, research projects and educational interventions. with some MSK background will learn valuable MSK skills with Simulated Patients and Two Faculty Members.
- To conduct a diagnostic interview in an efficient and effective manner.
- To demonstrate evidence-based clinical examination skills for MSK assessment.
- To understand the efficacy of MSK rehabilitation treatment.
- To gain proficiency in exercise counseling for evidence based management.
- To integrate practice tools into a diagnostic assessment and treatment plan.
550 University Avenue
Toronto, ON M5G 2A2
|$ 995.00 + HST per weekend||$ 1124.35|
|$2,388.00 + HST for the full package||$ 2698.44|